Tuesday 19 June 2012

Things Are Happening Behind The Scenes...

In case people think nothing is happening with the blog at the moment, I thought I'd mention that, amongst other things, I'm revamping a number of the early templates which I now feel are somewhat crude - initially I'm working on the French and Austrian infantry but ultimately quite a number of templates will have a makeover. I'm also producing coloured versions of a number of templates (e.g. the British) that originally had only outline templates. It all takes time, though, and so for the moment I don't have very much to put on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday 6th June 2020 I've decided to allow comments from Anonymous Users but I'll still be moderating posts, as I'm sure the spam will probably flood in now! We'll see...